You’ve got a story to tell. I want to help. Whether you need copywriting, an article, a blog post, or a screenplay, I’m your guy.
You’ll find some nice testimonials here.
Originals, rewrites, ghostwriting, story consults, dialog edits.
- Rocket Summer – family feature – 1st ten pages
- Scarecrow – horror short
- Whatever It Takes – dark comedy short
- Chase – sample action scene
- Phoenix Falling – drama – dialog rewrite sample
- Unnamed RomCom – ghostwriting sample
Articles and Blog Postings
Blog posts, articles, ebooks focused on entertainment and digital marketing.
- How Data Geeks Are Changing Politics Forever: Here’s Why Old School Consultants Don’t Like Data Nerds
- Howard Stern Said A Thing That Matters About Storytelling, Authenticity, & Marketing
- How The Voice Killed American Idol — And What Marketers Can Learn From It
- Where The Wild Things Are – Film Review
- Dying To Do Letterman Premieres At CineQuest
Web content in a PDF? It’s really the only way to make sure you’re seeing what I wrote, and not what someone else has broken or rewritten in the interim.
While I don’t do a lot of this sort of content anymore, I’m always up for a consultation to discuss your brand and voice.