You’ve got a story to tell. I want to help you. Whether you need copywriting, an article, a blog post, or a screenplay, I’m your guy.
You’ll find some nice testimonials here.
I’m a sold, optioned, and produced screenwriter, a competition finalist, a screenplay contest judge, and a film festival screener.
- Scarecrow – a short screenplay by Chip Street (One day writing challenge)
- Chase – a sample scene by Chip Street (This script was shortlisted in the 2009 John August Superheroic Scene Challenge)
- Whatever It Takes – a short screenplay by Chip Street – Story by Chris Cooney and Chip Street – Produced 2005
Articles and Blog Postings
I’m experienced in on-page SEO practices, SEO copywriting, and focus on keyword rich anchor text for outbound links.
- Top 5 Best Kids Cartoons
- Where The Wild Things Are – Film Review
- Away We Go gains instant indie cred thanks to hand drawn title font
- Dying To Do Letterman Premieres At CineQuest
- Acquisio likes their clients the way they like their employees… trained by Market Motive
- Twitter Advertising Insights – David Szetela’s First-Hand Experience with Twitter Ads
Pretty much every word on the following sites. That about sums up my last 3 years.
I’m experienced with PRWeb, SEO copywriting, and focus on keyword rich anchor text for outbound links.
- States See Value in Providing Training for 21st Century Internet Jobs
- Online Marketing Training Leads To Increased Success For Marketers And Their Clients