You’ve got a story to tell. I want to help. Whether you need copy writing, an article, a blog post, or a screenplay, I’m your guy.
You’ll find some nice testimonials here.
I’m a sold, optioned, and produced screenwriter, a competition finalist, a screenplay contest judge, and a film festival screener.
- Scarecrow – a short screenplay by Chip Street (One day writing challenge)
- Chase – a sample scene by Chip Street (This script was shortlisted in the 2009 John August Superheroic Scene Challenge)
- Whatever It Takes – a short screenplay by Chip Street – Story by Chris Cooney and Chip Street – Produced 2005
Articles and Blog Postings
I’m experienced in on-page SEO practices for copy, articles, product descriptions, etc.
- Top 5 Best Kids Cartoons
- Where The Wild Things Are – Film Review
- Away We Go gains instant indie cred thanks to hand drawn title font
- Dying To Do Letterman Premieres At CineQuest
- Acquisio likes their clients the way they like their employees… trained by Market Motive
- Twitter Advertising Insights – David Szetela’s First-Hand Experience with Twitter Ads
Pretty much every word on the following sites.
PRs are pretty much for long tail SERP now. Keyword rich anchor text in PRs is now devalued by Google as unnatural.
But if you still want a PR, I can help.
- States See Value in Providing Training for 21st Century Internet Jobs
- Online Marketing Training Leads To Increased Success For Marketers And Their Clients