In a darkly comic homage to “Alien” and “The Thing”, the cast and crew of an adult film, stranded in a blizzard, must band together against a mysterious and deadly alien, which has possessed the actor with the biggest part–Ron Jeremy (naturally). Now, with the monster on a killing spree, the race is on to trap and destroy it before there are more victims of its peculiar skills.
Starring Amber Benson (“Buffy The Vampire Slayer”), Charles Napier (“Silence of the Lambs”, “Rambo”) and introducing Ron Jeremy
For more info and other goodies, go to:
Why do I want to see this? It’s the kind of project that elicits a cascade of reactions:
- Why didn’t I think of that?
- That’s a title and logline that sells itself.
- Hey, the production value is pretty good!
- You could write this with a fictional porn star, and hope you get Ron Jeremy. He’d only have to show up for one or two days.
- I wonder if they pulled it off (pun intended).
It’s got me intrigued. It can’t be any worse/sillier/campier than Slither right?